Wedding Hair and Makeup Services Check List
Check list for Hair and Makeup Services--
1) Find your hair and makeup inspirational photo's for wedding day. Keeping in mind your hair length and thickness. Keep in mind your personal style and the wedding day style. Best up-do's work with shoulder length hair or longer.
2) Book and Reserve your hair and makeup artist. Getting those services secured for your wedding day is essential.
3) Find your hair accessori(es). Veils are always nice, but keep in mind hair flowers, hair combs, decorative head bands or tiara's look great too. Sometimes wearing a veil for the ceremony and changing out to a hair comb or other for reception is a fun option.
4) Schedule a Bridal Preview(trial) a month or more in advance of the wedding. If coming in from out of town a Bridal Preview can be schedule even the week of. Bring your hair accessories and take a look at placement. If you want faux lashes, get that done at the preview so you know if you're comfortable wearing them.
5) Take care of your skin always. Even the simplest skin care regime goes a long way in keeping skin looking soft and supple. But, do a little extra for the wedding. Get those eyebrows tweezed or waxed, exfoliate skin with a clay mask or moisture mask once or twice a week. Take care of those lips. Exfoliated dry skin lips with toothbrush and vaseline. Many cosmetic brands carry lip exfoliator treatments.
6) Relax and Enjoy!! Many people have never had their makeup done or a special hair style by a professional, except maybe their prom. It may not have been a good experience. I work very hard to keep the entire process organized and enjoyable. From booking the date, to doing the bridal preview to keeping the schedule I provide for wedding day services on track, and using all my 20+ years of experience to create the most beautiful you.